Wednesday, 7 November 2012

spartacus?

Going to be starting a new workout...the spartacus (blood and sand), ive done it before and i find it really hard..the last time I started it..i only did it 3 times in one week, and then never attempted it again, I feel like i really need to start it up again, and stick with it, I need to accomplish something and stick with something for once in my life, and i figured, what better thing to start with, its hard, will make me feel better about myself, and will be a huge accomplishment knowing that i have stuck with it...i also want to be able to see progress in myself with my weight, and with doing this working and if i can do the moves better after a while, because they are hard!!!!!

if you are interested just youtube" Spartacus: Blood and Sand "official workout"...it should be a guy with ripped abs lol that looks like a spartacan..is that how you say that...no idea..but you should get the point..i hope ..oh well lol

anywho..about this weekend, my mom was over since my dad is hunting, and i went nuts with the food and ate way to much of bad stuff, I was down to 189 and im back up to 193.. FUCK MY LIFE! why do i do this to myself??? i seriously need someone to just yell at me all the time and someone to make my food and lock all the other food away..but i guess i need to learn self control..its just hard when i want to eat everything under the sun haha...back to working out I go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment