Today is the first day of my weight loss journey, I am 22 Years old, and weigh in at 193lbs! yikers! this really needs to change!, I was recently married, (august 4th 2012) and weighed 180lbs, I have gained 13 pounds in about 3 months! so brutal!!!
So today I am restarting, there are many reasons as to why I am looking to lose weight, One is quite obvious and that is my health, I want to be healthy inside and out.Another reason is so that i can stop feeling like a fat blob, I always look at big women, who range probably over 250, and think...gosh how do they let themselves get that big, ill never let myself get to that size, and now I think...look how easy it is, if i gained 13 pounds in just under 3 months, imagine the size i would be a couple more months from now without doing anything about this issue, so i realize how easy it is to gain this weight, and have everything spiral out of control! I also want to lose weight because of family history, my dad keeps on saying that he hopes my sister and I dont end up like my mother with all her health problems, so part of my weight loss journey is to make myself healthier, so that i can block out many health problems, that i already see happening in my future.Today in the beginning!
Also, Our honeyMoon is December 11-18th. so I am hoping to get atleast back down to 180 or less..would be nice!!

No comments:
Post a Comment